- How you can access and manage, including transfer and delete, the information we hold about you.
- What we do with the information we gather
- How we protect the information we hold about you; and
- How we may collect and disclose your personal information;
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and job title
- Residential, shipping and billing address
- Telephone or mobile number
- Email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Credit card information
We only retain the last 4 digits for verification of your credit card on delivery. In some instances we request a copy of your driver’s licence and credit card to confirm delivery when you are not going to be at home or the products have been purchased as a gift to ensure the transaction is not fraudulent. This information is destroyed as soon as its accuracy is confirmed.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.